Thursday, April 3, 2014

Week 1 - Halfway Around the World

3:13 PM Posted by Janette , , No comments
It took two days to get from here to there.  A layover in Dallas came before a long flight to London.  An even longer layover (10 hours?) in London was followed by an even longer flight to Johannesburg.

Well, here I am, I made it to South Africa safe and sound. The layovers in Dallas and London stunk. I wish that I had shorter layovers, but here I am. It was interesting to see the South Africa airport. It is tiny compared to London. It was smaller than just one of the terminals at London. The MTC is smaller than I thought. It is a fairly small complex. I thought it would be bigger kinda like the Provo, except maybe a little smaller. Well, there is not much going on besides inprocessing, and shots and food. I'm told that the internet is about to go down, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

These pictures cover London to Johannesburg.







0 comments:

Post a Comment