Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 10 - Working with Members

7:53 PM Posted by Janette , No comments
Last week was a busy week. We were able to meet with a ton of investigators, but mostly this week we focused on meeting with the members. That was awesome, but that was because most of our appointments canceled that we did have. We will have only one baptism this week because the other one has an issue with not having their marriage legalized by the government.

Also, this past week was the first that I had for meeting with the ward council. That was interesting, and we have a lot of work to do.

I'm also going to say that I'm not going to do any more lessons in the townships, unless they have electricity. I am still smelling smoke from a few days ago, my clothes still smell like smoke, and my backpack still smells like smoke. I don't like it. Never again if I can help it.

Thanks for the recipes that have been sent my way. I love them, and I'll take as many more as I can get.
I'm glad to hear that Nate is doing better, and yes, get lots of garments. Joburg is the closest distribution center and they are so freaking slow. The work is going well here, and is progressing more and more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment