Monday, June 16, 2014

Week 11 - Car Troubles

7:53 AM Posted by Janette , No comments
Well, this week has been eventful, to say the least. Our car went into the shop on Monday to get a transmission flush. The oil was way dark and smelt burnt. When we took it in, they looked at it and called us to tell us that the clutch needed to be changed out. That was something that we were aware of because the clutch jumped and slipped sometimes, especially when the engine was cold. Needless to say, we were without a car for the entire week. We walked everywhere, or tried to bum a ride off of people, and we finally got our car back on Friday.

In other breaking news, on Monday, we went ice skating, and I dislocated my right shoulder. Fun stuff there. It hurt. It's all better now. That was fun, but it sucked.

On the spiritual side of things, we had another baptism yesterday, and that was amazing. Such an awesome experience. I don't thing baptisms will ever be boring for me again after coming on mission.

This week we have zone conference, so I am looking forward to that. It will be a great day to see all the missionaries, and to get taught by president.

PS, I love hearing about what is going on. I'm glad that everybody is having fun back home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment