Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 12 - Zone Conference

7:03 AM Posted by Janette , No comments
Well.... This week was awesome!! It started crappy though. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday our stats were at 0 for those three days. BUT that was because we had Zone Conference and Zone Interviews. That was awesome! I loved having that opportunity to see and hear from President and Sister W.. I loved it! I wish that I could have it every day and learn and learn! Zone Conference is the best thing in the world.

Then for the rest of the week I had two exchanges back to back. Those were awesome too! I went with Elder C., from Magna, and Elder W., from Smithfield. Even with the exchanges and zone conference, this week was one of the most productive weeks that we have had yet, and this week is going to be just as busy! Being busy is one of the best things in the world! So much work gets done, and I love it. Hopefully soon, we should have another two baptisms, and have a few more getting ready.

One of my spiritual highlights for this week was seeing one of our recent converts passing the sacrament for the first time. That was awesome! And he is already making plans to go to the temple in a year. I am so excited for him!!

Anyways, I can't think of much more, so I'll talk to you all later.

With love from Africa

0 comments:

Post a Comment