Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 15 - Transferred to Port Elizabeth

1:26 PM Posted by Janette No comments
Well, here I am, no longer in Cape Town. I got moved out to the wonderful world of Port Elizabeth. I am serving in the Lorraine area, and it is wonderful. A couple of missionaries before us destroyed the area, but we are in the process of cleaning it up. As I was cleaning out some of the records, it turns out that Aunt Alyson served here in the same area and she taught several of the people that had records. So that is really cool.

The new area is awesome, lots of potential, so we will see where that goes, I hope all will go well here. My new companion is Elder M., he is from Johannesburg, so I'm now two for two with South African Companions. I have had fun with him so far. We are both relatively young on mission, Our combined ages on mission is only nine months. He is district leader, and wants to work just as much as I do, so that is something that I am really looking forward to.

Here are a ton of pictures from the last area, some members and investigators, and the airplanes from the chapel (the airplane shots are duplicates from last week's pictures). The only one that is from this area is the one of the fondue which Elder M. and I had on our second or third day together. I'll have to get a good picture with him and then I'll send it on over to you guys.






0 comments:

Post a Comment