Monday, July 21, 2014

Week 16 - Tracting!

2:20 PM Posted by Janette , No comments
Well, I almost have to go, and I had a nice long email to send to everyone, but the computer decided to delete it, so I'm starting over. I'm just going to summarize it and there will be a longer letter next week.

I'm glad that the family is doing well, and I'm kinda bummed that I'm missing all of the fun of the summer activities. Instead of camping and playing with fireworks, I'm tracting! Tracting is so much fun when you have a companion that enjoys it and when you have fun. The only thing that I wish that I could do is go to the temple. I miss the temple so much and I wish that I could go every day, like I used to.

This area, Port Elizabeth, is awesome, I enjoy it much more than I enjoy Cape Town. It is a lot more relaxed and has a much slower tempo. I like that a ton. Our area is getting busier and busier every week that we go on.

Nate, enjoy the MTC. But know that I thought it was a prison. I hated my time in the mtc (there were only 21 of us in the entire mtc.) Just wait till you get to the field and then the food will be way different. Mission is all about attitude and obedience. Be exactly obedient and all the promises that are in the white handbook and PMG will be yours.

Love you all, and I'll have more next week

0 comments:

Post a Comment