Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 28 - Spring Break

3:46 PM Posted by Janette No comments
Well, this has been an amazing yet slow week. We helped one of our investigators move into the other missionaries area and lost them. I'm super bummed about that. I loved teaching them. We got to watch general conference this week, and re watch it when we had time, so it was really cool. I can't wait to get the Liahona with all of the talks written out. It was such an amazing experience to get to see it and to hear it. I love the gospel and it is so amazing how it has blessed me so far. I only wish that I could do more but I can only do the little bit that I can.

This week we did a lot of service because here in SA it was spring break for everybody, so everyone was not at home, and we had not a lot of teaching appointments. I wish that we had more and we were more busy, but we did what we could, and we kept busy with service projects.

Also this week, on Friday was Zone Training and Interviews. It was such an awesome time. I always love getting to learn from President and his insight. It has been evident in the mission that Satan is working a lot harder than he has been in the past as the mission becomes more obedient. I can notice the difference in obedience from the beginning of my mission to now. President has implemented a few things and it is helping the mission in so many ways. I love it and I love seeing the people benefit from it.

Church was amazing! It was fast and testimony meeting and we were getting a new relief society president, and the spirit was there and it was so strong. I loved it and I grew so much from that one sacrament meeting.

I also forgot to mention that I hit my six month mark which meant that there was a tie to be burnt. :) I'll get the video up when I get time, but here are some pictures of it

The church is true and I love it!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment