Monday, December 15, 2014

Week 37 - New Companion

1:49 PM Posted by Janette No comments
Well, my time with Elder Branch was short lived. I was only with him for four weeks. Now he got moved to Cape Town, so that will be fun for him. He gets to go serve in the same area that his dad was in 27 years ago. He was super excited about that. My new companion is Elder Weber, He is from North Carolina. He also is in the same transfer as Elder Branch and Elder Heaton. I think that President is trying to tell me something with having three companions from the same transfer. I don't know what it is yet, but I will find it out sooner or later.

So this week, we drove all over the place, and this week will be no better. Last week we drove to PE and back. It was kinda fun to see all the people in my last area again. And this week, we are going to Ghramstown to do baptismal interviews and East London for Zone Conference.

Then this weekend, we are having Elder Cook, of the 70, come and speak, he was supposed to be here this past week, but had a scheduling misunderstanding, so he will be here this week. And we are also doing a Christmas Open House at the chapel, kinda to correlate with the visit, so we are going to be busy till next week. The insanity of what is happening hasn't hit me yet, but I'm sure it will fairly soon. But it's time to start the preparations for that!

I'm excited to see everybody on Christmas!!

Love You All!

0 comments:

Post a Comment