Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 44 - Still in Port Alfred

1:40 PM Posted by Janette No comments
I'm going to keep it short and sweet this week because I have so much to do, and so little time to do it in.

Well, this is the end of the crazy eight week transfer! And... I'm staying in Port Alfred with Elder Weber! It is awesome!!! I love serving with him. In other news, all of our lessons have been in the double digits again!! 53 lessons this week, which left us very busy and crazy insane running around like chickens with our heads chopped off. But it has been very great to see the progress of the branch. Sunday was a bummer though, because it was raining, and not many people showed up for church, but it was still a good Sunday nonetheless. I Love getting to know people and serving them.
Other than that, our week has been good, and I love serving!! But I'll have more for next week when I actually get the time to sit down and write out more about my week.

Love you all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment