Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 46 - Sugar Rush

10:16 AM Posted by Janette No comments
Well, this week has been crazy! But it has been crazy good. I love being a missionary, and I love getting the chance to interact with the people here. I love getting the opportunity to work with them and to interact with them! I love it. Nuff said.

But this week has been really busy, we have visited so many people and gotten so many lessons taught. On top of that, we had the traveling assistants here with us for a day. That was really interesting. All they do is exchanges with everybody in the mission. That would be fun, but it would stink. No area, no boarding. Just exchanges all day for the whole transfer. It was fun to have them here.

And later in the week, we did a whole bunch of tracting. I must say, I don't like tracting that much, but we did get a whole bunch of new investigators, so that was good. We will have to see where that takes us.

In other news, we made a whole bunch of stuff this week, apple pies, wasil (which I must say is really good when you make it with mango juice), and a whole bunch of other yummy stuff. On Sunday, the Wheelers gave us a cake and I could feel the sugar hit my system, and it didn't feel that good. Sugar kills me now, especially since I don't have my bike to burn it all off. I'm still working on getting back to the point where I can have a super fast metabolism, but that will have to wait till I get off mission.

I love being here! I can't wait to see what happens and where I go. I wouldn't change my experiences for the world.

Love you all, and I'll talk to you next week

0 comments:

Post a Comment