Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 50 - Heading to Paarl

1:34 PM Posted by Janette , No comments
Well, this is the day. The last day that I will be sending an email from Port Alfred. I got the news that I am being transferred. But the location is forthcoming.

This week has been awesome! It really has been. We started off with going to Grahmstown to do two baptisimal interviews for them. Then the rest of the week was just absolutely insane with teaching appointments. Then to zone conference where we got to see Meet the Mormons as well. I'm going to have to get that when it comes out. It was awesome!! Lots of things learned at conference and it was really awesome. One of the things was about Joseph Smith and everything there, and I learned a lot of new things. The other was a scriptural thing, "what beholdest thou?" Really awesome, and it changed how I teach. Long story short. It was awesome.

Here is our chapel. It is just a little building. It fits about 50 in the chapel. only has 4 classrooms, and one foyer area that we use as another classroom. Small and compact. It is a converted house that they made into the chapel.


For the other news, I hate transfers. Having to know that you are not going to see people again sucks. I got the news on Saturday that I am being moved to Paarl. It is about 45 min east of Cape Town, so that is where I get to go.

And I have to say thank you for all the birthday wishes. Elder Weber and I had an awesome birthday week. Mine was on Tuesday, his was on Friday. So much fun! I'm going to miss Port Alfred, but a new adventure awaits me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment