Monday, April 13, 2015

Week 54 - Zone Training And A Wedding

3:04 PM Posted by Janette No comments
This week is going to be short. Lots of amazing things happened this week. We were way busy and it was a crazy busy week. We met so many people, had a ton of really amazing lessons, found a new way to teach, had zone training, had dropped appointments like nobody's business, and yeah, just the normal life of a missionary!

Zone training was awesome, as usual, and we had some really great discussions about missionary work. I always love trainings/conferences because they pump you up spiritually that you can't get any other way.

Also, one of our investigators got married so that he could continue on the path to baptism! We are so excited for him! It has been fun to get to work with the people here, even though the weather is still hot during the day. It isn't as bad as it has been, but it is still hot.

The weather here is a lot like Utah weather, in fact, as we were driving here for the first time, it really looks like home too. Lots of dust, and a few misquotes, but not to many. It is starting to get colder here, but I love the cold, and can't wait for the snow that should be coming sometime in June, I hope I'm still here for that.

But this week has been really good. I love it here and we are starting to get the hang of working with those that are here (it is a totally different culture here than in Port Alfred).

And yes, I did burn a shirt for my year mark, but I forgot to send that last week. Anyways, I hope you all have a great week!

Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment