Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 55 - The Direction of the Spirit

2:26 PM Posted by Janette No comments
Well, this week has been a whirlwind. I'm going to have to keep this one short, because we are going into Cape Town today. To start off, mother nature decided to do the hot, cold, sunny, cloudy thing, and mess with everybodys head.

So it has been a fun and exciting week. I love being a missionary! There were so many little things that just reaffirmed my testimony this week and added to what I already knew about the Church and My Savior.

I really am grateful for the Spirit and it's direction. That was one of the things that I found out this week, well, not found out, but rather had that knowledge added to. It really is amazing to see just how much the Lord has a hand in everything that we do as missionaries.

I'll let everybody know more about my week next week, but for now, I have to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment