Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Week 65 - Patience and Temperance

7:55 PM Posted by Janette No comments
Well, all that I'm going to say about this week is that it was very trying. The whole week I was learning more and more about the Christlike attributes of Patience and Temperance. Wow, our week was crap, but I did a lot of learning. Funny how things work like that. But I definitely feel like I am a better person because of it, and I now have a lot more patience than I had last week.


In other news, I got to to play with the tigers and lions at a lion park near us. That was way fun and exciting! One of the lions was even named Mufasa, so I got a picture with him, even though he was a little bit angry when we got a little bit close. I'll try to send pictures, although the internet is being kinda slow, I'll probably upload them to dropbox and share the link. But the week went really well.

Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment