Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 68 - Another Tripanionship in Paarl

1:29 PM Posted by Janette No comments
Well, it is transfer time, but I'm not going anywhere. There, I'll spoil the fun. That, and I'm going to stay with Elder Castro. So Six month area for me, and 4 1/2 months with Elder Castro. Oh, and we are adding to the mix, Elder Erampidy! So back to tripanionship number three... But Elder Erampidy is cool. Nate knows him, and I met him before while I was in PE.

So good things are happening here in Paarl! It has been fun so far, and it will only get better! We have so far, another baptisim lined up for Sunday, and another for a week or two out. Things are moving faster and faster, and we are trying to do all that we can to stay on top of things.

I love being a missionary and getting to see all the blessings that come from serving the Lord with all our heart, might, mind, and strength. I'll write more next week, but till then, I love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment