Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Week 81- Definitely Summer in Queenstown

7:22 PM Posted by Kira Alldredge No comments
Well, this week was definitely summer. It was roasting here, but I guess that is what you get when you are used to the cool of living just off the ocean. I do have to say that Queenstown looks just like southern Utah. And it has the weather to match it. 

So you all may be wondering about my new companion. His name is Elder Hoffman. He is from Clinton, Utah. So I'm working with another Utah Elder. It is so much fun. So Far, So Good! I love getting the chance that I have to serve with different companions. It really helps me learn and grow around other people and to refine my personality skills. It really is easy to see and it is eye opening just how much being around other people makes me want to be a better person. 

In other news, our missionary work is moving forward at a really unprecedented speed here. Member missionary work. It is the key to hastening the work of salvation! I love working with the members, and the cool part is that they love doing missionary work too!!! It is an all around win-win!! I love it!!!

I'll send more updates as they come, but for now, we are pretty much running the same, just faster than before!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment