Sunday, December 13, 2015

Week 85- Headed Back To...

3:22 PM Posted by Kira Alldredge No comments
Well it turns out that my time here in Queenstown is coming to an end. And it looks like I'm headed back to Cape Town.

This week was amazing!! We had so many people that we visited and so many spiritual visits with people that it was crazy. Then on Sunday, we had an awesome broadcast for the Africa South East Area, with Elders Anderson, and Runlund, President Clayton, President Cook, and Sister Esplin. They were so inspiring and it was really great to hear the council that they gave for everyone here. Basically, the jist of the council was, pay your tithing, read your scriptures, pray as a family, and keeping the commandments actually means that you have to DO something! 

It was so inspired and it will be nice to see what is the turn out of that.

In other news, I haven't started packing yet for the flight that I'm taking on Wednesday. I'm headed to Somerset West, back to Cape Town to finish out my mission. Or maybe President has something else up his sleeve for me, I Don't know, but I'll find out soon.

Enjoy the Thanksgiving Week and I Love you all
Till Next Week

0 comments:

Post a Comment